- process your personal data in accordance with the agreed upon purpose for which they have been provided;
- have taken adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data;
- will not pass on any personal data to other parties, unless described below;
- delete the data one year after the ITNEXT Summit (14 november 2019).
Type of personal data being processed:
- first and Last name (needed to address facilities);
- function title and company (needed to analyse the audience and to print on your name badge)
LINKIT may share your personal data with carefully selected third parties which we engage in some cases for the provision of our services (“processors”). Such processors may process your personal data in that context. Through processor’s agreements, LINKIT has made arrangements with these processors about the use and protection of your personal data. One of them is Eventbrite, that is being used to register the attendees for ITNEXT Summit.
During the event LINKIT will capture photos and videos. The photos will be shared internally and externally on our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter). The video’s will be used to make and publish an aftermovie on our website (www.itnextsummit.com and www.linkit.nl).
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us via email@example.com.